Re: calling cq

  • ab9qu
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2011
      I noticed your post about 18 hours late. Some guys get on 28.375
      often in the morning and they are all local. Michigan City, New Buffalo
      St. Joe and talk. Occasionally someone from Texas or Louisiana or anyplace will come in because they heard us, and usually we are on low power because of being close.
      That happened recently and I talked with a guy in Arizona with 35 watts. 10 can be open and we don't know it.
      73
      Bill AB9QU
      Michigan City