Re: [WestMichiganHams] calling cq RE: 10 Meters

  • Todd Sprinkmann
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      It was interesting seeing the following message in my email inbox,
      right after yours:

      Reminder from: shebham Yahoo! Group

      Title: 10m Net on 28.350

      Date: Monday May 2, 2011
      Time: 7:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: 10m on 28.350
      Notes: Join us for a short net on 10m prior to the 2m Net at 8pm

      Edit reminder options

      Copyright © 2011 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service |
      Privacy Policy

      This activity is on every Monday evening, 8:30-9pm eastern time.
      The net is called from an hour north of Milwaukee.
      My 10m isn't up yet, so I have no idea how well they get out.
      But at least it's an option.
      Hope you (or anyone) hears something on 28.350.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
      www.wivuch.com WI VHF/UHF County Hunters Award