- www.icomamerica.com/en/dstarpromo/ D-STAR Infrastructure Promotion Program Details: From April 25, 2011 — May 9, 2011, your club can purchase directly fromMessage 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2011View Source
D-STAR Infrastructure Promotion
From April 25, 2011 — May 9, 2011, your club can purchase directly from Icom America Inc, either a 2m or 70cm D-STAR repeater for US$3,000 (plus freight and applicable taxes).
Repeater Components in this program for $3,000 Controller
ID-RP2000V or ID-RP4000V
Bonus: If you can meet the following requirements within 90-days from the date of purchase, Icom will refund the original purchase price (US$3000).
- Install in permanent location identified at the time of purchase
- Fully operational on the USROOT trust server with Icom G2 Gateway Software and within the requirements outlined by the USROOT Administration team
- Minimum of 10 users registered on the "Gateway"
- Guarantee system on air for minimum of 1 year from date of installation
This program is limited to the first 70 qualifying clubs located in priority areas listed below or not within an existing D-STAR Repeater (100 Aeronautical Mile Radius). Send a club biography and an outline of how D-STAR will be used in your community toDSTAR.Promo@... to see if your club qualifies.
Washington (Eastern) Western Texas Kentucky Idaho Nevada (North) Illinois (Southern) Montana North Dakota Indiana (Southern) Wyoming South Dakota Arkansas New Mexico Minnesota (Northern) Nebraska New York (Up State) Wisconsin (Northern) Kansas
This promotion is for U.S. residents only. Applicants cannot be affiliated with employees of Icom, Inc., including any parent, subsidiary or entity affiliated with Icom, Inc. or the distribution channels of Icom products.
For more information about the D-STAR Promotion: DSTAR.Promo@...
For more information on D-STAR:
For more information on registering on the gateway:
Refer to the document "Joining the Network" on www.dstarusers.org