Re: [WestMichiganHams] FYI: Ryobi 2000W inverter-generator $599

  • kc8pcj
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2011
      My son has a Honda similar to this. Great generator except it generates about 6-8 S units of noise. It is an older one so I would hope the newer ones would create less RFI. Nothing against the generator just something to be aware of and ask question about when you purchase one.

      Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 10:54 AM
      Subject: [WestMichiganHams] FYI: Ryobi 2000W inverter-generator $599

      I have no idea how good these are, and there don't yet seem to be any
      user reviews, but somebody might be willing to give one a try.

      http://www.ryobitools.com/promotions/138

      Sold only by Home Depot.

      I have no financial interest either in Ryobi or in Home Depot.

      Alan NV8A