Art Bell

  • K8MHZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2006
      I was surprised to hear that Art Bell left the country today to live in the Philippines.

      He took his cats but I am not sure about his ham gear.  He is supposed to continue his weekend AM radio show from the Philippines.

      His former wife died in January and on April 8 he married a Phillipino girl.  At least she looks like a Phillipino girl...kinda...her skin is kinda grey and her eyes are big and almond shaped....is she wearing a wig??