Wed. 2m SSB Nets -- Check KC9BQA.com for Updates

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2011
      This week it's best to check kc9bqa.com for the latest QST
      about which nets will be operating. Weather's going to be a factor. For instance, WB9LYH in EN54cl is forecast to get 3-7" of snow, plus a shot of freezing rain. Other areas in N WI and MN will have it even worse.
      With K8TQK (on 144.250, from EM89je -- southern Ohio) t-storms may be a problem. Must be springtime in the Midwest. :)

      Please check kc9bqa.com toward 5-6pm Wednesday.

      KA0KYZ near Rochester, MN probably has the best chance of being able to operate. Terry's on 144.230, now at 0200Z, or 10pm eastern every Wednesday. Stop by any Wednesday and enjoy the activity that Terry helps to stir up.

      ** I also have the spring VHF sprints schedule on my website,
      about 3/4 down the "front page" Help spread the word. **

      Thanks for your interest, 73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
      www.wivuch.com WI VHF/UHF County Hunters Award