Going to Marshall? You Need One of These

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2011
      All:

      The Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council is selling dummy loads. The unit is really nice, already assembled, and works great. It comes in a one quart can (lots smaller than the "Cantena" or whatever Heathkit called their dummy load) with an SO-239 itching to take your PL-259 coax. Take one home, hook it up, and you can immediately pump sixty watts into the dummy load. "Not enough power," you say? Add some mineral spirits and you are now well over a hundred watts.

      We'll have a limited number at Marshall's Crossroads Hamfest on Saturday. If you ask real nice we can probably take orders after they're gone.

      $20 and you're good to go.

      Stop by our table at Marshall!

      Bill, NA8M
      MAARC
    • kc8pcj

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 17, 2011

          Darn!

          I was planning my entry for AFV.

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 17, 2011
            reminds me of a little too much magnesium

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 17, 2011

              fake.

              different t-shirt, suddenly light is on again.

              funny nevertheless.

              reminds me of a little too much magnesium