Same Three Long-Range 2m Nets for Wed. Night

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2011
      I need to streamline the emails I send out tonight. Good thing the info is exactly the same as last week. :)

      With warmer weather *finally* moving in, band conditions should be improving. Time to start monitoring and listen for surprises.

      or view the announcement at my website http://kc9bqa.com/?p=4275

      The purpose of these nets is to open your ears to the everyday DX potential on 2m SSB/CW. All are welcome to listen along or say hello when they are ready. Help us spread the word to those who want a new challenge in hamming.

      Thanks, 73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
      www.wivuch.com WI VHF/UHF County Hunters Award