Hidden Transmitter hunt, April 9th, 9:30 to 11:30 + after glow.

  • W8DER
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2011
      Guys and gals,

      I am all fired-up about the fox hunt coming up on Saturday, April 9th.  I always look forward to the first hunt of the season as an opportunity to get the equipment "tuned-up" for the summer.

      On fox team for this hunt, Chuck (AJ8W) and James (K8JHR), have a new twist in store for the event -- Two hidden transmitters.  Although this is common in other parts of the country, I think it is the first time two foxes have been used in West Michigan.  Come see how it is done!

      Check-out the details at the MichiganFoxHunter web page:

      Hope to see you there.  Don't have any equipment?  Come anyway.  Somebody will need another team-mate.

      See you in Marshall this weekend.