MAARC Slow CW Net

  • ko8zed
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2011
      Hello Everyone,
      I would like to invite everyone interested in operating CW to join the Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council's Slow CW Net every Wednesday evening at 8pm EST on 10 meters / 28058mhz. The net was started to get members and non-members interested in CW with an operating speed of 5-7wpm. I am the control operator KO8Z and start the net as follows : QRZ QRZ QRZ MAARC CW Net pse ck in de KO8Z k - The exchange then is RST / Name / QTH. It's alot of fun and helps new operators get comfortable on the air. You are also invited to ragchew as well? If anyone would like to pick up the speed afterwards let me know?
      Tnx, Kirk / KO8Z