Re: [WestMichiganHams] North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club contact?

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hank noarc p.o.box 976 grand haven mi 49417 they are 50 dollars mail order or 45$ at the swaps we will be at the agryl swap  the noarc club has the patten on the teneke from one of the inventers of the te ne ke

      Sent from my iPod

      On Mar 1, 2011, at 19:16, Hank Greeb <n8xx@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know a viable contact for the North Ottawa ARC? A colleague
      wants to know about the availability of the TE NE KE paddle.

      Thanx in advance.

      73 de n8xx Hg

    • n8xxham
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
        Thanks for the info. I'll confirm that with the person who wanted to know about a paddle for portable/trail use.

        72/73 de n8xx Hg