Re: [WestMichiganHams] North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club contact?

  • Megan Heyl
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
      The Holland club is looking into making these...
      I'll try to find out from a few of my ham pals in North Ottawa and get back with you.
      WO0MEG

      On Mar 1, 2011, at 7:16 PM, Hank Greeb wrote:

      Does anyone know a viable contact for the North Ottawa ARC? A colleague
      wants to know about the availability of the TE NE KE paddle.

      Thanx in advance.

      73 de n8xx Hg

    • Jtlr.fischer

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
          Thanks for the info. I'll confirm that with the person who wanted to know about a paddle for portable/trail use.

          72/73 de n8xx Hg