North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club contact?

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
      Does anyone know a viable contact for the North Ottawa ARC? A colleague
      wants to know about the availability of the TE NE KE paddle.

      Thanx in advance.

      73 de n8xx Hg
    • Megan Heyl
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
        The Holland club is looking into making these...
        I'll try to find out from a few of my ham pals in North Ottawa and get back with you.
        WO0MEG

        On Mar 1, 2011, at 7:16 PM, Hank Greeb wrote:

        Does anyone know a viable contact for the North Ottawa ARC? A colleague
        wants to know about the availability of the TE NE KE paddle.

        Thanx in advance.

        73 de n8xx Hg

      • Jtlr.fischer

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
            Thanks for the info. I'll confirm that with the person who wanted to know about a paddle for portable/trail use.

            72/73 de n8xx Hg