VHF Net Lineup This Week, including a TIME CHANGE

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Heads-up for a change you'll want to remember.
      Starting this Wed., March 2nd, KA0KYZ in EN33, Southeast
      MN will now be calling his 144.230 SSB net starting at 9:00pm
      central/10pm eastern time. This is a permanent change, so
      please help spread the word to anyone who needs to know.

      *NOTHING CHANGES WITH THE 144.240 SSB NET*
      This week, it's WB9LYH in EN54cl (middle of WI) on
      144.240, starting at 8pm central/9pm eastern, looking
      northeast to start and then going clockwise over the next
      60-90 minutes from there.

      I made a half dozen updates to kc9bqa.com yesterday.
      If you want more detail about our Wed. nets, or about
      222 Tuesday tonight, visit the website and you'll be caught up.
      If you don't know about an exciting net called on 144.205
      every morning at 8am eastern, then visit kc9bqa.com. Even
      though this net is based in FN10xt, I guarantee there will be
      some mornings with enhancement where you'll wish you were
      in on the fun. The net control (KA1ZE/3) has an exceptional
      station. He is regularly working W8MIL in Cadillac, under flat
      conditions. (KA1ZE is located in far north-central PA)

      After 2 1/2 years of running these nets and sending out email,
      we're still running into new signals on the band every week.
      That's most encouraging. Let's all do what we can to keep the
      momentum going. Talk up VHF, and steer guys to where the
      activity is taking place.

      Thanks, 73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates