Pair of Long-Range 2m SSB Nets Wed. Night

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2011
      Good evening,

      KA0KYZ EN33 will be on 144.230 Wed. night, starting at
      0045Z, looking east, and then going clockwise from there.
      WB9LYH EN54 will be on 144.240 Wed. night, starting at
      0100Z, looking northeast and then going clockwise from there.

      I'm short on time tonight, so I'll refer you to my website if
      you need more detail.
      Remember that even if you have no interest in a net, there's
      lots of 2m activity on Wednesday nights. Get on the air, and
      call your own CQ's below 144.225. Join the fun.

      *** IMPORTANT QST -- Starting next Wed. March 2nd,
      KA0KYZ's 144.230 net will be starting at 0300Z, or 9pm
      central time from now on. Please pass the word.***

      If you want more info, you guessed it -- it's at kc9bqa.com.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates