KA0KYZ Has 144.230 SSB Long-Range Net Wed. Night

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 5:11 PM
      Just like last week, KA0KYZ will be on 144.230 tomorrow night,
      from EN33 or far SE MN. He starts up at 0045Z, looking east and
      going clockwise from there. He often makes more than one circle.
      KA0KYZ also uses the on4kst.com real-time chat for VHF.
      Make sure you choose the "IARU Region 2 chat for 144/432 MHz"
      Terry has a very nice signal and QTH, gets out a long ways.
      I know he'd appreciate it if some of the MI/OH/IN guys would
      listen extra carefully toward him right at 7:45pm eastern time.

      Many guys get on 2m in a very wide area on Wed. nights.
      Even if a net doesn't interest you, tune around on 144.220 and
      lower and take advantage of the activity. We always encourage
      our net check-ins and all VHF'ers to call CQ and look in various
      directions.

      If you want more info, it's always available at kc9bqa.com.

      WB9LYH and I are unavailable tomorrow night for 144.240.
      It looks like I will be calling the 144.240 net on Wed., Feb 16th.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
      www.wivuch.com WI VHF/UHF County Hunters Award