Plan B - FYBO 2011 - Saturday Feb 5

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011
      Due to the "Blizzard of 2011" - the site we were planning to use outside
      of Saranac for FYBO 2011 is socked in with up to 2' of sn*w. The fellow
      who owns the place is having difficulty with his sn*w plow, so the place
      won't have any parking area.

      We looked at several other possibilities, but couldn't find any with
      shelter from wind - low temperatures don't bother nearly as much as a
      brisk wind.

      Therefore, we're turning into a bunch of w1mps and will be operating
      indoors @ W8LRC, 11535 E Fulton Suite 101, Lowell. Any and all
      interested hams are invited to join us. This site seems more popular,
      so we'll have a pot luck lunch about 1 p.m. - bring something to share.

      Map to the place can be found at http://tinyurl.com/4boa2j2

      We'll be operating Multi-2 2 rigs on 2 bands.

      The FYBO starts at 9 a.m. Saturday 9 a.m. and runs until 7 p.m.

      73 de n8xx Hg