Wed. 2m SSB Net is KA0KYZ in EN33 on 144.230 MHz

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 5:53 PM
      Hello,

      I hope everyone ends up OK in the aftermath of this amazing
      winter storm. I send out email in about 15-20 different directions,
      and tonight, I want to be brief and get everything out, lest I end
      up losing power.

      KA0KYZ will be on 144.230 tomorrow night, from EN33
      or far SE MN. He starts up at 0045Z, looking east and going
      clockwise from there. He often makes more than one circle.
      KA0KYZ also uses the on4kst.com real-time chat for VHF.
      Make sure you choose the "IARU Region 2 chat for 144/432 MHz"
      Terry has a very nice signal and QTH, gets out a long ways.

      Many guys get on 2m in a very wide area on Wed. nights.
      Even if a net doesn't interest you, tune around on 144.220 and
      lower and take advantage of the activity. We always encourage
      our net check-ins and all VHF'ers to call CQ and look in various
      directions.

      If you want more info, it's always available at kc9bqa.com.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee