WEAVER'S WORDS - Survey Update

  • Tom VanderMel KB8VEE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2011

       From Tom VanderMel KB8VEE Region 6 Emergency Coordinator/ RACES Officer
        231 206-0422 Cell and Text  E mail kb8vee@...

      Subject: WEAVER'S WORDS - Survey Update

      [Reply to k8je@...]

      As I write this brief note, nearly 800 Division members have responded
      to the current Division survey about possible means for delivering QST.
       Thank you for your interest and the time you've taken to do this.
      Anyone who has not yet taken the survey, can still o so by going to
      http://arrl-greatlakes.org/.

      The success of this survey has caused me to back away from one of my
      standard practices.  This is to acknowledge personally each E-mail that
      I receive.  I began to follow this practice with the survey, but it soon
      became apparent that doing this would mean there would be no time for
      visits to hamfests, club meetings or duties related to the Board of
      Directors.

      Please be assured I will continue to read each of your survey replies.
      If you insert an ad libitum comment in the open box at the end of the
      survey, I still plan to send a personal reply.  I apologize that
      acknowleging each of the other responses is impractical.

      I must say that I am very pleased with your responses to the survey.
      It is nice to be overwhelmed by involved members.  Keep me working!

      73,

      Jim, K8JE
      Director, Great Lakes Division