North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club January 2011 Meeting

  • craigchristilaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2011
      QST Calling All Hams! QST Calling All Hams!
      The next NOARC monthly meeting will be 7:00 pm Thursday, January 20th, 2011, at the Spring Lake District Library Activity Room. This meeting will include a program by Roger Cox, WB0DGF, on "Antenna Magic". Roger is an Antenna Design Engineer for RA Miller of Grand Haven, Michigan, and held a similar position with Hy-Gain Antennas of Lincoln, Nebraska for many years.
      The program includes a demonstration of antenna characteristics such as current distribution, voltage, polarization, and gain.
      Whew, I am getting the vapors just thinking about all this electronic stuff!!
      So plan to join us next Thursday for fun, some Ham Radio education, and of course cookies with beverages. And email me with any questions or commentsÂ….
      73
      Craig Christilaw K8CRC
      NOARC Vice President
      Email: craigchristilaw@...

      Spring Lake District Library
      123 East Exchange Street
      Spring Lake, MI 48456

      Talk In on the Grand Haven Repeater 145.49 Negative (-) Offset PL Tone 94.8