Re: [GRARA] KB8AFS is not a SK.....

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2011
      You and Mark Twain will make good company.  He wrote something like,  "The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated."

      Great to hear from you.

      73 de n8xx Hg

      On 1/5/2011 10:46 PM, timothy courtier wrote:
      QST all who have heard that I have joined the list of the SK.
      I was informed this evening from Jack AB8ND, that my name was in the OBITS in the Kzoo paper.
      At this point, I am of good health and doing well.
      Unless I get hit by a truck, or something.
      Thank You to all that have been concerned about me, and may have read the notice.
      73's
      Timothy KB8AFS