KB8AFS is not a SK.....

  • timothy courtier
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
      QST all who have heard that I have joined the list of the SK.
      I was informed this evening from Jack AB8ND, that my name was in the OBITS in the Kzoo paper.
      At this point, I am of good health and doing well.
      Unless I get hit by a truck, or something.
      Thank You to all that have been concerned about me, and may have read the notice.
      73's
      Timothy KB8AFS

    • Alan Beagley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011
        On 01/05/11 10:46 pm, timothy courtier wrote:
        > QST all who have heard that I have joined the list of the SK.
        > I was informed this evening from Jack AB8ND, that my name was in the OBITS in the Kzoo paper.
        > At this point, I am of good health and doing well.
        > Unless I get hit by a truck, or something.
        > Thank You to all that have been concerned about me, and may have read the notice.
        > 73's
        > Timothy KB8AFS

        Reminds me of the famous Brit (no longer recall the name) whose death
        was reported in a national newspaper. Ever after, he said, he had his
        servant bring him the paper in bed each morning, and if his name was not
        in the obits, he got up.

        73

        Alan NV8A