Long-Range 2m SSB Net Lineup for Tonight (Wed.)

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15 6:35 AM
      If this interests you, best to check out the details at kc9bqa.com because I'm short on time today and have many emails to send out. I say more at the website than I do in emails.

      KA0KYZ in EN33, Southeast Minnesota will be on 144.230
      tonight, at 0045Z, or 7:45pm eastern time. He has a very strong
      signal and enjoys making contacts. He's also on the on4kst.com
      real-time chat page. This chat is free, no BS and available anytime
      for all USA/VE hams. We use the IARU Region 2 chat for 144/
      432 MHz. 7 simple steps to register are at this link:
      http://kc9bqa.com/?p=3765

      I have ice buildup and won't be able to go tonight. WB9LYH
      hasn't made contact, so I have to assume he's unavailable. If I
      hear differently from him, I will update kc9bqa.com so check
      back there toward evening.

      Know that on Wed. nights, there's plenty of guys on the air.
      We encourage everyone to call their own CQ's -- just not on
      the net frequencies, please.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates