Muskegon County Emergency Communication Services (MCECS) 2010 Service Award Goes To!!!!

  • James C. Duram
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2010

      Congrats to Jim Meyers, KC8PCJ, for being the recipient of the 2010 MCECS service award!  I want to publicly thank Jim for his hard work, dedication to the group, and the citizens of Muskegon County.

      When you see him or hear him on the repeater give him a "pat on the back!"

      73's

      Jim Duram, K8COP

      MCECS

      Muskegon County EC/RO