Re: [WestMichiganHams] Re: CW Net?

  • Todd Sprinkmann
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 8, 2010
      Hi Bill and the CW'ers,

      Glad you've got something going on CW every week. Hope it
      gets legs and takes off -- I'll look forward to updates.

      I don't have any HF gear, but all the same, I'm curious about
      something. Maybe you can clarify... You say this is a 10m net,
      but then announce a freq. of 10.058 +/- QRM. What's the scoop?

      Good luck, 73,
      Todd KC9BQA

      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 8, 2010
        Bill made a typo....

        He meant 28.058

        Ya' think he might be spending a little too much time on 30m ?

        :)

        73 de K8MHZ

        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 8, 2010
          Oops! Yes, the frequency is 28.058 on ten meters.

          The net won't start until Next week, Dec. 15. We're working through the net's details. Once the details are finalized you'll see a post. Basically you'll learn how the net will be run and what the QSOs looks like. That way you can follow along with the CW.

          Next week!

          Bill, NA8M