Some more Extra Class News...

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2010
      It's a tag line, "Somebody has to say it.." so I will. Very good
      news from Muskegon as we learn that Ross Gates, N8GMY, took and passed
      his Extra Class Exam in Muskegon Saturday. Congrats to the Muskegon area
      for gaining an Extra class ham radio operator and a special note of
      congrats to the Holland group as Ross took the ten week extra class
      class that HARC offered up.

      Congrats to Ross, and hope to hear you 0n 14.005 MHz !

      tom bosscher K8TB