Soup Supper

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2010
      All:

      We will enjoy our annual Soup Supper this Saturday, Dec. 4, at five o'clock at the Muskegon radio club's clubhouse. Google, "2888 Scenic Drive, Muskegon" for directions. Bring a soup to share or a pie or cake. Or just bring an "empty bowl" and we'll enjoy fellowship and soup. It'll be great fun.

      And we're having a special 50/50 drawing, Holiday edition. Tickets will be $5 each.

      No RSVP necessary. Just come, bring the XYL and harmonics.

      73

      Bill, NA8M
    • NA8M
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2012
        Soup Supper at the MAARC clubhouse, December 8, 5:00 pm. Please contact Igrid Porritt if you wish to share a special soup. de NA8M