Re: [WestMichiganHams] Clubhouse Work Bee

  • K8MHZ
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2006
      A tree on the ground?  Now how did that get there??

      I will prod, er, pass this along to the MOD helpers.

      Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:01 PM
      Subject: [WestMichiganHams] Clubhouse Work Bee

      All:

      The folks at the Muskegon radio club are doing a clean up around their clubhouse on Saturday morning.  So if you can, drop by and lend a hand.  We'll be raking, dusting, cutting, and trying to remove the HUGE tree on the ground and in the way.  You could drop by after the March of Dimes walk or after Rockets for Schools.  We would love to have your help.

      Even with lots of help the effort is expected to be continued on May 13.  We'll then have the place whipped into shape for Mother's Day.

      Thank you.

      Bill, AB8SC

      President of the radio club in Muskegon

      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.