ARRL 160 metre contest -Dec 3 thru 5

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2010
      I musta been looking at the calendar crosseyed -- December 3 is NOT this weekend - but the following weekend.  Oh, well, c'est le guerre.

      From the ARRL Letter for November 24, 2010

      Reminder: The ARRL 160 Meter Contest runs from 2200 UTC Friday, December 3 through 1559 UTC Sunday, December 5. Logs must be e-mailed or postmarked no later than 1600 UTC Tuesday, January 4, 2011. Paper logs should be sent to ARRL 160 Meter Contest, 225 Main St, Newington, CT 06111.

      Rules @ http://www.arrl.org/160-meter

      See y'all on 1.8025 MHz, Corn Whiskey, of course

      73 de n8xx Hg