Saturday's VE Test Result

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2010
      The Holland ARC VE team held a test session Saturday morning at the
      fire station. We have some very nice news.

      John, "I can study on my Ipod while tooling down the Interstate", Hanse,
      KC8QDE took and passed his Extra.

      Not to be out done, Jim, "I already have my state PE license, this is
      easy" Heyl, N8QMD took and passed his Extra.

      Additionally, from our Extra Class class, we get to congratulate:

      Jim Beaudoin, N8UMP for passing his Extra. Jim's dad, Doug, KT8R was
      there and proud.

      Nate Silva, KD8NPC also passed the Extra. Rumor time: look for a new
      call from him.

      And in the "this is really cool" department, we had a walk-in
      tester, Jim Williams from Wayland. He took and passed the tech. He works
      at JCI and told me that he would like to build a radio, and that he
      needed the license for that. This is one person to keep an eye on.

      Congrats to all, and a special thank you to the VE team, headed up
      by Rick, N8GGO, with help from Dave, WA8RSA, Jim, KC8KE, Tom, KD8DEG,
      Mike N8XPQ, Sheila, K8AJ and some other guy.