Great Lakes Marine Mobile Net

  • Mark Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2010

      Great Lakes Marine Mobile Net

      Hi All
      If you are a boater anywhere, please join us often on our brand new Great Lakes Marine Mobile Net.
      We are a boater-friendly net specifically catering the Great Lakes and connecting rivers region.

      Great Lakes Marine/Maritime Mobile Net.Frequencies: 08:30 ET and 19:30 ET (13:30 UTC and 00:30 UTC) 3.932/3.927 Mhz +/- QRM first, and then 7.261/7.268 Mhz LSB +/- QRM 15 minutes past the hour.
      On weekends, we also have extra sessions of the net on 7.261/7.268 LSB +/- QRM at 1100 ET (1600 UTC).

      We monitor WA9ORC 2M Chicagoland repeater on 146.760 (PL 107.2) during the net. One of the antennas is on top of the AON Building.

      We also have Skype for worldwide HF phone patches and Echolink (KC9SGV, node# 516288) for full coverage 2M communication. In addition we are fully conversant and proficient with WINMOR HF email, and can enter position reports into the Winlink 2000 system.

      For more information, see our website at Great Lakes Marine Mobile Net, http://www.glmmnet.org/

      See you on the water, hear you on the air.

      Best 73,
      Bernard Dekok
      KC9SGV

    • heavyfistcharlie24
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2013
        While looking around, I found this.
        - Scott -

        from: Echolink_Nets Yahoo! Group

        Title: Great Lakes Marine Mobile Net

        Date: Saturday September 14, 2013
        Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
        Location: KC9SGV, node# 516288
        Notes: If you are a boater anywhere, please join us often on our brand new Great Lakes Marine Mobile Net.

        http://www.sailblogs.com/member/glmmnet/