Subject: Find the Amateur Frequencies

  • wingerham
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      A lot of people have a perception that the Amateur bands have lots of
      radio spectrum. It seems that someone is always looking to get a piece
      of it. I have uploaded a PDF file to the file section called allochrt.pdf that shows the Frequency Allocation for the
      total radio spectrum. The chart states that the bands are not
      proportional, but I think you will get the idea of what we have.

      I was able to take this file to a large format printer and made a nice
      large poster of it that hangs in my shack.

      Ross
      N8GMY