Re: [WestMichiganHams] New Equipment in Ionia County

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 28 10:33 PM
      Jeff -- Thank you for your helpful reply. In time, I will take you up
      on your offer to more fully explain. Maybe over a cold beer or hot
      coffee or whatever your favorite flavor is... I will buy.

      Thanks for mentioning AMBUCS... I have been a Life Member of AMBUCS
      for 26 years, and just finished my 6th term as District 3D Governor.

      I appreciate your taking a moment to clarify the purpose of all this.
      It helps me put it into perspective -- I only ask because I do not want
      to presume and be mistaken - I prefer to know the real answer. Your
      messages explain my worries are misplaced.

      Happy trails. =============== James -K8JHR ====================