Re: [WestMichiganHams] New Equipment for R6

  • wd8usa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2010
      It is high time hams no longer have to dig into their own pockets to furnish radio gear to served agencies!
      Hat's off to the team that worked on this grant- All on the same page is good- The equipment will be standardized- Now, frequencies, modes and training need to be standardized-

      This is a big step and long awaited! New equipment!! HOOORAY!!

      How about Winlink for Packet???