Looking for help this weekend

  • ottawaaec911
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2010
      Hello everyone we could use some extra help for this event to cover corners as some of the volenteers that usual help out are out of town this weekend ... please come out if you can ....
      73 Don Meyer KB8ODB

      Hello all the north Ottawa arc is looking for help with a 5k race on the east end of grand haven we will be meeting at 7:45 at the grand haven dept of public safety the race starts at 8:30 and should be done by 9:30 10:00 at the latest there is a pancake breakfast after at the grand haven christan school. That is free to all who help contact me kc8uny at kc8uny@... thanks John