Help needed this Saturday

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27 10:52 AM
      Hello all the north Ottawa arc is looking for help with a 5k race on the east end of grand haven we will be meeting at 7:45 at the grand haven dept of public safety the race starts at 8:30 and should be done by 9:30 10:00 at the latest there is a pancake breakfast after at the grand haven christan school. That is free to all who help contact me kc8uny at kc8uny@... thanks John

      Sent from my iPod
    • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2012
        Hello all Sat June 16th the spring lake police are asking for our help with the heritage festival 5k race we will meet at the. S L E O C at 7:00 the race starts at 8:00. And should be over by 10:00. At the latest hf you can help contact me at kc8uny@... thanks John. Kc8uny