144.240 MHz SSB Net *ON* Tonight (Wed.) @ 0100Z/9pm eastern

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2010
      KC9BQA Net Control Tonight, from 40 miles N of Milwaukee. PLEASE NOTE -- Effective Sept. 29th, we'll start the net one hour earlier for fall and winter. Starting next week, I'll be on an hour earlier at 0000Z or 8pm eastern. This will be in effect until next spring.

      I'll be looking toward SW Lower MI about 9:10-9:15 tonight, and about 8:10-8:15 next week. Please spread the word about the net and the time change, effective Sept. 29th.

      If you have questions, feel free to email.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
      www.wivuch.com WI VHF/UHF County Hunters Award