Thanks

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 18, 2010
      Thank you to all that braved the rain and storms to help with the oldboys octoberfest marathon half marathon and 5k race after a hour weather delay we started all three events and with your help everything went off with out any problems thanks again for all your help John kc8uny

      Sent from my iPod
    • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 4, 2013
        Thank you to every one helped with the coast guard festival parade and fireworks everything went great thanks again John kc8uny president North Ottawa Arc