What's a 2 Meter Fall Sprint?? Read on...

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2010
      The 2m Fall Sprint is on Monday, Sept. 20th, from 7-11pm.
      http://www.svhfs.org/2010fallsprintrules.pdf These sprints get
      pretty good participation in our part of the world. (HINT: you
      gotta talk them up ahead of time so guys will know to get on.)
      I have more Sprint info at kc9bqa.com -- post dated Sept 12.
      Or go here: http://kc9bqa.com/?p=3470 If you have questions,
      email me.
      Another link gives 6 reasons why the Sprints are enjoyable --
      those 6 reasons are at: http://kc9bqa.com/?p=953

      Make plans to get on, and start working toward your WIVUCH
      award. Work at least 20 WI counties on any/all VHF/UHF bands
      and you receive a nice certificate. This is an ongoing program that
      started Jan 1, 2010. All amateurs are welcome, and we need more
      counties to work so get on and join in the fun. Out-of-state hams are definitely welcome. I hope other states will start up VHF/UHF county award programs in time.

      Click on the WIVUCH link below for more info.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
      www.wivuch.com WI VHF/UHF County Hunters Award