Still Need Help this Sat in the Tri-Citys

  • ottawaaec911
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2010
      Please come out for this event if you can .....

      NOARC is still looking for Hams to help on sept 18 with the Oldboys Octoberfest marathon and half marathon and 5 k race we have 14 and could use at least 20 to 25 people as this event covers 26.2 miles around Spring Lake into Grand Haven , Fruitport back into Spring Lake to finish at Oldboys Brewhouse we are meeting at William ferry park in... Ferrysburg at 7:00 am race starts at 8:05 with wheelchair racers and a team pushing a wheelchair bound person'

      The County Comunications Trailer will be in the park

      If you can help contact John kc8uny at kc8uny@... this event includes a meal and a shirt please include your shirt size with your reply.

      73 Don Meyer KB8ODB