144.240 and 144.230 Long-Range Nets Game-Time Decision Tonight

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2010
      If our expanding Wed. night activity interests you, then I'll refer you to kc9bqa.com. Rain and storms may impact the nets tonight, so I'll update kc9bqa.com toward dinnertime.
      If we are able to go, I'm the 144.240 net control tonight and KA0KYZ out in EN33 will be on 144.230, as he has been for a few months now. We both start up at 0100Z.
      Check kc9bqa.com later. Hopefully we'll be able to go.

      Or use the real-time VHF/UHF chat at on4kst.com. It's free, easy registration, and available for all USA/VE ops at any time. Choose the IARU Region 2 room for 144/432 MHz. We use that chat on Wed. nights so stop by.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
      www.wivuch.com WI VHF/UHF County Hunters Award

      PS: Don't forget the Fall Sprints start up Monday evening,
      Sept. 20th, 7-11pm. This is the 2m sprint. Full info is at
      kc9bqa.com. Spread the word.