WEAVER'S WORDS -- New Division Web Site Up and Running

  • Tom VanderMel KB8VEE
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2010
      Pass this on.

       From Tom VanderMel KB8VEE Region 6 Emergency Coordinator/ RACES Officer
        231 206-0422 Cell and Text  E mail kb8vee@...

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: "ARRL Members Only Web site" <memberlist@...>
      To: kb8vee@...
      Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 10:52:36 PM
      Subject: WEAVER'S WORDS -- New Division Web Site Up and Running

      (Reply to K8JE@...)

      This is a brief note to announce the existence of a new web site for
      the Great Lakes Division.  The URL is www.arrl-greatlakes.org.  Please
      stop by, browse and be happy.

      I wish to thank Scott Yonally, N8SY the new Webmeister for jumping on
      the challenge and getting this site up and operating in less than a
      week.  I also thank former Webmeister Gary Osborne, W8XS who put
      together the previous site.  Unfortunately, family demands prevented
      Gary from maintaining and updating it.

      GL to all.

      73,

      Jim

      Jim Weaver, K8JE, Director
      ARRL Great Lakes Division
      5065 Bethany Rd.
      Mason, OH 45040; Tel. 513-459-1661
      ARRL, The national organization for Amateur Radio