Help needed

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 31, 2010
      The north Ottawa arc is looking for help on sept 18 2010 with the oldboys octoberfest marathon and half marathon and 5 k race we could use at least 20 to 25 people as this event covers 26.2 miles around spring lake into grand haven , fruitport back into spring lake to finish at oldboys brewhouse we are meeting at William ferry park in ferrysburg at 7:00 am race starts at 8:05 with wheelchair racers and a team pushing a wheelchair bound person if you can help contact John kc8uny at kc8uny@... this event includes a meal and a shirt please include your shirt size with your reply need to know by sept 14 2010 thanks John

      Sent from my iPod
    • Jtlr.fischer

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 5, 2010
          The noarc club is looking for help with
          The spring lake homecomming parade is oct 8 2010 we will meet at the spring lake eoc at 5:00 the parade kicks off at .6:00 and should be done by 6:30 7:00 at the latest if you can help contact kc8uny at kc8uny@...

          Sent from my iPod

          Sent from my iPod
        • Jtlr.fischer
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 11, 2011
            Hello all the north Ottawa ARC is looking for help june 18 2011 for the spring lake heritage festival 5k race we will meet at the spring lake village hall at 7:00 the race starts at 8:00 if you can help contact John kc8uny@... or don kb8odb@sbcglobal .net thanks

            Sent from my iPod
          • Jtlr.fischer
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 27, 2011
              Hello all Monday July 4th we have been asked to help with the forth of July parade in ferrysburg we will meet at spring lake eoc at 9:30 am the parade starts at 10:30 if you can help contact John or don at kc8uny@... or kb8odb @...

              Sent from my iPod
            • Jtlr.fischer
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 26, 2011
                Hello all the north Ottawa arc is k looking for help on the 16th and 17th of sept the 16th is spring lake homecoming parade at 6:30 Friday night the 17tn is the oldboys marathon Von Saturday at 7:00 am we need all the help we can get as we are Covering 26.2 miles some spots will clear quicker than others if you can help with ether contact John t kc8uny@... or don at kb8odb@... thanks John

                Sent from my iPod
              • Jtlr.fischer
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
                  Hello all the north ottawa arc is looking for help on the 17 of sept to help with the oldboys marathon and half marathon and 5k race in spring lake and fruitport and grand haven we need at least 30 people to cover everything we will meet at 7:00am at William ferry park the communication trailer will be by oldboys this year everything should be over at 2:00 some spots will be over sooner than others . if you can help contact don kb8odb or John kc8uny at kb8odb@sbcglobal.net or kc8uny@... we need to have a count on how many People we have for shirts and meal tickets  thanks John kc8uny

                  Sent from my iPod

                • Jtlr.fischer
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 16, 2011
                    Hello all if you are free tomarrow between 8:00am and 2:00 pm we could use your help with the oldboys marathon half marathon and 5k race in spring Lake contact John or don on the 145. 49 w8cso repeter and will find a spot for you thanks John
                    Sent from my iPod
                  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 17, 2011
                      Hello all the north Ottawa arc is looking for help with the jingle bell parade on Dec 3 2011 we are meeting at 5:00 at the grand haven Dept. Of public. Safety I've parade starts at 6:00 contact don kb8odb or john kc8uny at kb8odb@SBC global.net or kc8uny@...

                      Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone
                    • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 30, 2012
                        Hello all Sat June 16th the spring lake police are asking for our help with the heritage festival 5k race we will meet at the. S L E O C at 7:00 the race starts at 8:00. And should be over by 10:00. At the latest hf you can help contact me at kc8uny@... thanks John. Kc8uny