KC9BQA Has 144.240 SSB Net @ 0100Z Tonight

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2010
      If you follow kc9bqa.com you already know what's going on
      with tonight's long-range net. Remember that if I ever run short
      on time for email (I send to about 15 different lists/groups in a
      full 360 surrounding WI), you can go to my website and get the
      latest plans.

      WB9LYH is OFF tonight and KC9BQA is ON. So look toward EN63, just north of Milwaukee.
      I'm on 144.240 at 0100Z, starting out looking north into the
      U.P. of MI, then slowly going clockwise, or NE, E, SE, S, SW,
      W and NW. I'm usually past the eastern time zone by about
      0130Z.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
      www.wivuch.com WI VHF/UHF County Hunters Award

      PS: Remember that the ARRL Sept. VHF QSO Party is on
      Sept 11-12th. Remember that EN86 Drummond Island will be activated, as will EM87 by WA9KRT, N0IRS and N9LQZ (if memory serves). Time to get the ball rolling and make your contest plans. MI could always use more rovers. Any contesting questions, email me; I can help.