A little help please....

  • W8DER
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2010
      Anyone,

      What am I doing wrong?  Can you help?  All of a sudden I can't post anything on the K8DAA@yahoogroups.com reflector.  Two days in a row, I tried to volunteer for the "Memory Walk" conducted by the Alzheimer's Association on Saturday.  Also on Tuesday, I posted a request looking for anyone wanting to sell a certain microphone.  Nothing!  I can post on the HollandARC@...  site and the HollandHamRadio@yahoogroups.com site and even the GRARA site in Grand Rapids, but not the K8DAA site?

      Can anyone suggest a solution or cause?  Does the address look right?

      Mike Hill, W8DER
      Member of Holland Amateur Radio Club
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2010
        Hi Mike -- Have you contacted the Moderator of that particular
        YahooGroups forum? Sometimes, one gets set to "moderated status"
        accidentally by the Yahoo service, as a fluke, and the Moderator has to
        reset your posting rights, while, in the mean time, your messages pile
        up in the Moderator's box until he has time to see and post them.

        Not sure... but this is sometimes the case.

        Good luck.