Octoberfest marathion

  • Jtlr.fischer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2010
      Hello all the north Ottawa arc is looking for help with a full marathion half marathion and 5 k race on sept 18 2010 we. Will be meeting at William ferry park at 6:45 am find out our loacations and depart depending on loaction some maybe on course longer than others we need to know you can help no later than sept 14 so we can have an idea of how many meal tickets and shirts we will need contact me at kc8uny@... with shirt size and if you can help we have a large area to cover the more we get to help the more area we can cover this event goes around spring lake through ferrysburg in to grand haven and fruitport. Thanks John kc8uny

      Sent from my iPod