Radio equipment search

  • Scott Herron
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2010
      Hello,
      I Scott KD8NAK, and a friend of mine Darrell KD8NAL are newer hams and we are looking for new or used equipment for our "shacks."  This list includes but is not limited to:
      HF transceiver
      HT or mobile/base VHF-UHF transceiver
      12 volt power supply
      Antenna tuner
      SWR  meter
      50 ohm coax
      Antenna mobile-base HF/VHF/UHF and material

      Thank you

      73s
      Scott KD8NAK
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 23, 2010
        I have a brand new in-the-box never opened ground independent
        Hy-Gain AV-640 vertical antenna that plays all HF bands from 40 m
        to 6 m - nice small footprint. I bought it a year ago but put up
        something else... - Original Price $399 - I will sell for $299 - as is -
        plus any shipping expense (although you can pick it up at my QTH
        for no shipping cost, of course.)

        Contact me off list at - k8jhr@... and I can give you a phone no.
        after that.

        Happy trails. Hope this helps.

        ===================================== JHR ===================

        On 8/23/2010 9:47 AM, Scott Herron wrote:

        > we are looking for new or used equipment for our "shacks."
      • Jack Amelar
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 23, 2010
          Saturday, September 11
          http://www.grahamfest.org