Holland ARC Hamfest - Sat Oct 16th

  • Steve Vanderhill
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 709 KB

    Mark your calendar!

    Holland ARC is pleased to announce its ninth annual " Great Lakeshore Super Swap" to be held at the West Ottawa High School

    South Campus on Saturday October 16th, 2010!

    WHERE? WEST OTTAWA HIGH SCHOOL SOUTH CAMPUS

    3600 152ND AVE

    HOLLAND, MICHIGAN 49424

    WHEN? SATURDAY OCTOBER 16th, 2010

    TABLES? $10 each (does not include admission ticket)

    TICKETS? $6 day of swap , $5 in advance.

    NOTE! Please try and reserve early with us so that

    we can accommodate your requests for specific sections;

    blocks of tables; or electrical needs. Tables will begin

    selling quickly as we get closer to the event and we want you

    to have the tables and locations you need!

    Our scheduled event times are as follows:

    Vendor setup: Friday evening (Oct 15) 6:00 pm - 8:00pm

    Saturday morning (oct16) 6:00 am - 7:45am

    Doors open to Public: 8 am - 12:00 noon (oct16)

    Vendor tear down: We ask that all vendors start packing up shortly

    there after as we need the gym cleaned and tables out by 2:00 pm.

    If you need assistance with moving merchandise, carts will be available at the gym for set up and tear down along with help

    from the West Ottawa Robotics Team!

    You may pre-register your table and ticket requests via email to:

    hollandarcswap@...

    Please be sure to include your Name, Name of business, amount of tables, and admission tickets needed with your pre-payment order. Completed table and admission ticket requests will be held at the WILL CALL desk for your pick up when you arrive at the swap.

    Make Check Payment to: HARC

    MAIL PAYMENT TO:

    HARC

    PO Box 2104