144.240 Long-Range Net Up in the Air Tonight

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 8:01 AM
      If you want more detail, always best to visit kc9bqa.com.

      Neither WB9LYH nor I are available to call the net on 144.240 tonight. I've put the word out thru more traditional V/UHF circles for someone in MI, IN or OH to take over tonight. No idea if anyone will come forward. I'll be gone, so it's out of my hands after 2pm eastern today.

      I would tune in tonight anyway. May very well be some activity at 9pm eastern. If you hear none, don't hesitate to call CQ and see who you can raise. These nets we run are informal. The reward is making a dead band come alive.

      I'd also monitor via the on4kst.com chat for VHF/UHF. Choose the IARU Region 2 room for 144-432 MHz. Chances are if something's happening, it will be announced there.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates
      www.wivuch.com WI VHF/UHF County Hunters Award