Thank you for all your offers

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2010
      I want to thank you for all your offers for a 440/2meter ant. What I have found is a way to make my 2 meter portible wire ant into a 440/2meter ant by adding a stub and 2 440 radials which I tryed and it worked. I got this from the Amateur Radio Hand Book ..its a wonder what that book has in it .....Thanks again ..73
      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

      Assistant Coordinator of volunteers of  North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club Working with Public Safety to make a safer community in the Ferrysburg, Grand Haven and Spring Lake Area

      EOC Assistant Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

      e-mail:kb8odb@...